Facilities For Everyone
Be it travelling solo to explore the world, as a couple for a quick break, a family holiday or with a group of friends to go on a hiking weekend. Our promise at Doolin Hostel is to continually improve each day, adding services and quality to enhance our customers’ experience, putting our own personal stamp on what we believe a hostel should be. Since taking over the family business (formerly Paddy’s Doolin Hostel) in 2012 we have totally renovated the hostel and have the following to offer.
Doolin Hostel services & facilities include:
- Self-catering Kitchen & dining room (open 7.45am-9.30pm)
- Free Self Service Continental Breakfast
- Free WIFI
- Free Luggage Storage
- Free Parking
- Living room with Stove Fire, Boardgames & Book Exchange
- Drying Room
- Outdoor wash down area for activity equipment
- Bureau de Change
- Internet Access and Printer (30 cents per page)
- Tourist Information and free local maps
- Bus Eireann Ticket Office and Bus Information for Doolin Buses
- Adaptors and Phone Chargers
- VOIP payphone
- Rent a Bike (50m)
- Discounted rates on select local activities and attractions that we work with – i.e. Rock Climbing, Sea Kayaking, Hiking, Surfing, Horseriding, Mountain Biking, etc
- Coffee Dock & Retail Area in Doolin Inn (opposite Doolin Hostel, and open from 8am – 9pm)
Our Coffee Dock at Doolin Inn is known for its home baking, especially Deirdre’s variety of Scones and Pastries, and Barista Coffees where we double shot for full body and flavour. The Coffee Dock also serves light Snacks, Pizza, Bagels, Packed Lunches, and more throughout the day using local produce as much as possible, and paired with Irish Craft Beers. There is also a Retail Area located beside the Coffee Dock.
- Our Private Rooms have private bathrooms, and have high-quality purpose-built bunk beds, with individual lights and electric sockets, with lockers underneath.
- Our Dormitories have shared bathrooms directly outside each dorm room, and have high-quality purpose-built bunk beds with individual lights, and electric sockets, with lockers underneath.
Please note there is no Bank in Doolin, however, there is an ATM machine located in O’Connor’s Pub in Doolin, and one at the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre (7km away). The nearest bank is in Ennistymon (10km away). The nearest Food Store is 2km away.