Facilities For Everyone
Be it traveling solo to explore the world, as a couple for a quick break, a family holiday or with a group of friends to go on a hiking weekend. Our promise at Doolin Inn & Doolin Hostel is to continually improve each day, adding services and quality to enhance our customers experience, putting our own personal stamp on what we believe a hostel should be. Since taking over the family business (formerly Paddy’s Doolin Hostel) in 2012 we have totally renovated the hostel and have the following to offer.
Doolin Inn & Doolin Hostel comprise of two buildings adjacent to each other with their own:
- Dining room
- Self Catering Kitchen (Doolin Hostel Only)
- Living room with Stove Fire
- Drying room
- Ample car parking
- Terrace with seating overlooking the village and out to sea surrounded by our gardens and the local countryside and the fields of the family farm.
- Outdoor wash down area for activity equipment
- Free Wifi (Please note we only have 6mb via satellite which is the most available in Doolin)
- Internet access and printer available in the main building
Our Coffee Shop is open from 8am – 9pm and serves light snacks, pizza, bagels and pasteries. We also do great specialty coffees, Irish Craft Beers and packed lunches for your days adventures.
- Free Continental Breakfast
- Bureau de Change
- Internet Access and Printer
- Tourist Information and free local maps
- Bus Eireann Ticket Office and Bus Information for Doolin Buses
- Adaptors and Phone Chargers
- VOIP payphone
- Book Exchange
- Board Games
- Rent a Bike (50m)
- Coordinating with professional local providers for Rock Climbing, Sea Kayaking, Hiking, Surfing, Horseriding, Mountain Biking etc.
Superior Versus Standard Rooms:
- All our Superior rooms are in the main building, are larger and come with private bathooms.
- Our Standard Private rooms are mainly in our annex building opposite, have high quality purpose built bunk beds, with individual lights and electric sockets, with lockers underneath. Private bathroom.
- Our dormitories have shared bathroom directly outside each dorm room, have high quality purpose built bunk beds with individual lights, and electric sockets, with lockers underneath.
Please note there is no Bank or ATM in Doolin The nearest bank is in Ennistymon 10km and the nearest ATM is at the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre 7km. The nearest Food Store is 2 kilometres away.